Address： 183 YINGXIANG EAST STREET, ERDAO DISTRICT, CHANGCHUN, CHINA
Contact：086-431-85562503 / 17643118999
Vibration sample magnetometer VSM series
1. It can measure the basic magnetic properties of magnetic materials (such as magnetization curve, hysteresis loop, demagnetization curve, temperature rise curve, rise/fall curve, temperature drop curve, temperature change with time, etc.), and obtain various magnetic parameters. (such as saturation magnetization, residual magnetization, coercivity, magnetic energy product, Curie temperature, magnetic permeability (including initial permeability), etc.), can measure powder, granule, flake, block Magnetic material.
2. The magnetic properties of the magnetic material from the liquid nitrogen temperature zone to the room temperature or room temperature to 500 °C temperature range can be measured in situ.
1. Measuring the magnetic moment range (when the magnetic pole spacing is 30mm): 1*10-3emu-300emu (sensitivity: 5×10-5emu)
2, relative accuracy (range 30emu): better than ± 1%
3. Repeatability (when the range is 30emu): better than ±1%
4, stability (range 30emu): 4 hours of continuous work better than 1%
5, temperature range: room temperature to 500 degrees Celsius and room temperature to liquid nitrogen temperature zone
6, magnetic field strength: between 0-3.8T
The electromagnet is a fixed air gap and is placed at 45°. The series models:
2. Electromagnet DC steady current power supply:
The power supply is an adjustable high-stability, steady-state, steady-current, automatic-conversion DC power supply with a power of 2 to 30 kW. In the steady current state, the steady current output current can be continuously adjusted within the rated range.
(一) Main functions
(1) Output power (prepared with electromagnet).
(2) Protection mode: phase loss protection, over current protection, short circuit automatic protection.
(2) Technical indicators
(1) The power supply is a steady current output: the current value can be continuously adjusted from 0 to the rated value.
(2) Display mode: 4-digit LCD display of ammeter.
(3) Display accuracy: ± (1% + 2 words)
(4) When the load is an electromagnet and the output current is greater than half of the current of the ******, the current stability of the power supply output is better than 5×10-3.
(5) Working time: 8 hours of continuous operation (ambient temperature 20±5°C)
(6) Input voltage: single phase 220V / three phase 380V ± 10%
(7) Input frequency: 50Hz
3. Vibration system
It includes a vibrating rod, a mechanical vibrating head bracket, a sample chamber and a detection coil.
4, magnetic moment measurement unit
(1) Magnetic moment ranges are 300emu, 150emu, 80emu, 40emu, 30emu, 15emu, 8emu, 4emu, 3emu, 1.5emu, 800memu,
400memu, 300memu, 150memu, 80memu, 40memu, 30memu and 15memu (or 0.015emu) total 18 files, the sensitivity is better than 5×10-5emu; when the magnetic moment range is 30emu, the relative moment of the magnetic moment is measured. Accuracy and repeatability are better than ±1%, preheating for 24 hours, stability of 24 hours of continuous operation is better than 1%.
(2) Magnetic field range ****3.8T—0—-3.8T continuous measurement, ****** resolution 0.1mT, relative accuracy better than ±1%.
(3) The output frequency of the vibration source is 180 Hz, the frequency stability is better than 10-5, and the output power is greater than 50W.
5, Lenovo brand computer
Memory: 1G, Hard disk: 160G, Display: 17-inch LCD
6, HP printer: HP - 1007
7, high temperature furnace and temperature control device
1 heating power 100W, furnace temperature range: room temperature - 500 ° C;
2 resolution 0.1 ° C
8, low temperature device
1 The temperature range of the sample chamber: liquid nitrogen temperature zone - room temperature;
A. The system software directly sets the system parameters and visually displays the data;
B. The data is directly stored in the computer for subsequent processing. The data can be directly processed by Excel and Origin.
C, a variety of measured curves and characteristic parameters can be displayed on the computer screen, the software can enter the data
The line can be arbitrarily selected, partially enlarged, and translated to smooth the curve, and can also be printed on a laser printer; it can also be processed by other general drawing software.
D, can automatically measure the magnetization curve, hysteresis loop, fast MH loop, temperature rise curve, cooling curve, temperature rise curve, temperature control curve, magnetization curve at set temperature, hysteresis loop, fast MH loop, And the bottom curve; can automatically convert the magnetic characteristic curve of the open sample of VSM into the magnetic measurement curve of the substance itself (and closed circuit sample)
E, the software can simultaneously calculate the curve parameters under the International System of Units and Gaussian unit system (saturation magnetic moment / saturation magnetization, residual magnetic moment / residual magnetization, coercivity, intrinsic coercivity, rectangular coefficient, *** ***Magnetic energy product, return line area, Curie temperature)
The front panel of the vibrating sample magnetometer consists of a liquid crystal screen, membrane buttons and a power switch (as shown)
The status area can be changed by a combination of up, down, left, and right buttons on the panel.
The schematic diagram of the instrument parameter setting method is as follows:
Measure the hysteresis loop of the pure nickel sample, then call the measurement file out to draw the hysteresis loop.
The user interface at this time is as follows:
User interface command button function description:
In the user interface of the measurement control soft, the setting area of the command button is as follows:
The type of measurement curve is selected in the test drop-down menu under the test sample button to measure the hysteresis loop. The selection method is as follows: Click the button in the measurement hysteresis loop button with the mouse to appear as shown below. menu:
It provides three ways to measure the sample curve, namely “fast measurement M(H) curve” (fast measurement of magnetic characteristic parameters), “measurement hysteresis loop” (measure hysteresis loop), “measure magnetization curve”, “ Measuring the temperature rise curve, "measuring the temperature rise and fall curve", "measuring the temperature drop curve" and "displaying the temperature change with time" and the like. Move the mouse to select the corresponding curve measurement type.
Move the mouse to the pull-down menu of the drawing curve type and draw the hysteresis loop. On the ‚中‚ button, click the left mouse button and the selection interface as shown below will appear:
It can provide "drawing magnetization curve", "draw hysteresis loop", "draw demagnetization curve" (demagnetization curve of permanent magnet material), "draw heating curve", "draw up and down curve" and "draw cooling curve" , move the mouse to select the corresponding curve drawing type.
User interface file list function description:
The file list interface of this software is shown below:
This area is displayed when no files are open, and is invisible during testing and when opening files. The left side is the hard disk list and folder list, and the right side is the file list under the open folder. After selecting the type of curve to be drawn, and then double-clicking the file name to be processed, you can draw.
Hysteresis loop of each standard sample:
When measuring pure nickel samples, there is no hysteresis loop for inputting sample mass and density:
When measuring a sample of superparamagnetic material, there is no hysteresis loop for inputting sample mass and density:
When measuring pure nickel samples, hysteresis loops with sample quality but no input density were entered:
When measuring iron powder samples, a hysteresis loop with sample quality but no input density is entered:
When measuring the quenched NdFeB sample, the hysteresis loop of the sample mass and density was input:
Demagnetization curve of the quenched sample NdFeB:
1. Electromagnet and high and low temperature furnace refrigerator
2, vacuum pump
3, liquid nitrogen tank
4, high and low temperature furnace water circulation box