Vibration sample magnetometer VSM series
It can measure the basic magnetic properties of magnetic materials (such as magnetization curve, hysteresis loop, demagnetization curve, heating curve, rising/falling temperature curve, cooling curve, temperature change with time, etc.), and obtain the corresponding various magnetic parameters (such as Saturation magnetization, residual magnetization, coercive force, magnetic energy product, Curie temperature, magnetic permeability (including initial permeability), etc., can measure magnetic materials such as powder, particles, flakes, and blocks.
It can measure the change curve of the magnetic properties of magnetic materials from liquid nitrogen temperature zone to room temperature or from room temperature to 500℃ temperature zone in situ.
1. Measuring magnetic moment range (when the magnetic pole pitch is 30mm): 1*10-3emu—300emu (sensitivity: 5×10-5emu)
2, relative accuracy (when the range is 30emu): better than ±1%
3. Repeatability (when the range is 30emu): better than ±1%
4. Stability (when the range is 30emu): better than 1% when working continuously for 4 hours
5. Temperature range: room temperature to 500 degrees Celsius and room temperature to liquid nitrogen temperature range
6. Magnetic field strength: between 0 and ±3.8T
The electromagnet has a fixed air gap, seated at 45°, series models:
2. Electromagnet DC steady current power supply:
The power supply is an adjustable, high-stability, steady-current, and automatic-conversion DC power supply with a power of 2～30KW. In the steady current state, the steady current output current can be continuously adjusted within the rated range.
(1) Main function
(1) Output power (combined with electromagnet).
(2) Protection mode: phase loss protection, overcurrent protection, automatic short-circuit protection.
(two) technical indicators
(1) The power supply is a steady current output: the current value can be continuously adjusted from 0 to the rated value.
(2) Display mode: Ammeter 4 and a half LCD digital display.
(3) Display accuracy: ±(1%+2 words)
(4) When the output current is more than half of the current, the current stability of the power supply output is better than 5×10-3.
(5) Working time: 8 hours continuous work (ambient temperature 20±5℃)
(6) Input voltage: single-phase 220V/three-phase 380V±10%
(7) Input frequency: 50Hz
3. Vibration system
includes vibrating rod, mechanical vibrating head support, sample chamber and detection coil.
4. Magnetic moment measurement unit
(1) Magnetic moment range is divided into 300emu, 150emu, 80emu, 40emu, 30emu, 15emu, 8emu, 4emu, 3emu, 1.5emu, 800memu,
400memu, 300memu, 150memu, 80memu, 40memu, 30memu and 15memu (that is, 0.015emu) have 18 ranges, and the sensitivity is better than 5×10-5emu; when the magnetic moment range is 30emu, the relative accuracy and repeatability of the measured magnetic moment are excellent Within ±1%, preheating for 24 hours, the stability of continuous working for 24 hours is better than 1%.
(2) Continuous measurement of magnetic field range 3.8T-0—3.8T, resolution 0.1mT, and relative accuracy better than ±1%.
(3) The output frequency of the vibration source is 180Hz, the frequency stability is better than 10-5, and the output power is greater than 50W.
5. Lenovo brand computers
Memory: 1G, Hard Disk: 160G, Display: 17-inch LCD
6. HP printer: HP-1007
7. High temperature furnace and temperature control device
① Heating power 100W, furnace temperature range: room temperature—500℃;
8. Low temperature device
①The temperature change range of the sample room: liquid nitrogen temperature zone-room temperature;
②The resolution is 0.1K.
A. The system software directly sets the system parameters and directly displays the data;
B. The data is directly stored in the computer to facilitate subsequent processing. You can use Excel and Origin to directly process the data;
C. The measured various curves and characteristic parameters can be displayed on the computer screen, and the software can enter the data
arbitrary selection of lines, partial magnification, translation, can smooth the curve, can also be output and printed on a laser printer; can also be processed by other general drawing software.
D. It can automatically measure magnetization curve, hysteresis loop, fast MH loop, heating curve, cooling curve, temperature rise and fall curve, temperature control curve, magnetization curve, hysteresis loop, fast MH loop at set temperature, And background curve; it can automatically convert the magnetic characteristic curve of the open circuit sample of the VSM into the magnetic measurement curve of the substance itself (and the closed circuit sample)
E. The software can simultaneously calculate the curve parameters (saturation magnetic moment/saturation magnetization, residual magnetic moment/residual magnetization, coercive force, intrinsic coercive force, rectangular coefficient, magnetic energy product, Loop area, Curie temperature)
The front panel of the vibrating sample magnetometer consists of an LCD screen, a membrane button and a power switch (as shown in the picture)
The status area can be changed by the combination of up, down, left and right buttons on the panel。
The schematic diagram of the setting method of the instrument parameters is as follows:
Measure the hysteresis loop of the pure nickel sample, and then call out the measurement file to draw the hysteresis loop,
The user interface at this time is as follows:
Function description of user interface command buttons:
In the user operation interface of this measurement control software, the schematic diagram of the setting area of the command button is as follows:
The type of measurement curve is selected in the test drop-down menu measuring hysteresis loop just below the test sample button. The selection method is: click the measurement hysteresis loop with the mouse, and the button in the button will appear as shown in the figure below. menu:
It provides 3 ways to measure the sample curve, namely "quick measurement of M(H) curve" (quick measurement of magnetic characteristic parameters), "measurement of hysteresis loop" (measurement of hysteresis loop), "measurement of magnetization curve", " Measure heating curve", "measure rising/falling temperature curve", "measure cooling curve" and "display temperature changes with time", etc. Move the mouse to select the corresponding curve measurement type.
Move the mouse to the drop-down menu of the curve type to draw the hysteresis loop, and click the left button of the mouse to display the selection interface as shown in the figure below:
It can provide “drawing magnetization curve”, “drawing hysteresis loop”, “drawing demagnetization curve” (demagnetization curve of permanent magnet material), “drawing heating curve”, “drawing rising/falling temperature curve” and “drawing cooling curve” , Move the mouse to select the corresponding curve drawing type.
User interface file list function description:
The file list interface of this software is as shown in the figure below:
This area is displayed when there is no file open, and it is invisible during the test and when the file is opened. The left side is the hard disk list and the folder list, and the right side is the file list under the opened folder. After selecting the curve type to be drawn, double-click the file name to be processed to draw.
The hysteresis loop of each standard sample:
When measuring a pure nickel sample, the hysteresis loop of the sample mass and density is not entered:
When measuring superparamagnetic material samples, the hysteresis loop of the sample mass and density is not entered:
When measuring a pure nickel sample, the mass of the sample is entered but the hysteresis loop of the density is not entered:
When measuring iron powder samples, the mass of the sample is entered but the hysteresis loop of the density is not entered:
When measuring fast-quenched NdFeB samples, the hysteresis loop of the mass and density of the sample is input:
Demagnetization curve of rapidly quenched NdFeB sample：
1. Electromagnet and refrigerating machine for high and low temperature furnace
2, vacuum pump
3, liquid nitrogen tank
4, high and low temperature furnace water circulation box
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US