Magnetic field heat treatment system
Magnetic field heat treatment system
Magnetic measurement and magnetic application instrument
Magnetic material charging and demagnetizing machine
Other magnetic field supporting equipment
|The system consists of four parts: electromagnet, DC power supply, water cooler and high temperature tube furnace. The electromagnet is driven by a DC power supply to generate a magnetic field. When operating at high power, the electromagnet is cooled by a circulating water cooler, and the non-magnetic tube furnace is placed in the center of the magnetic field. This system is used for high temperature test and magnetic performance measurement of magnetic materials.
1. The electromagnet model is WDN-280, the structure is a U-shaped yoke vertical seat, the magnetic field is in the horizontal direction, and the air gap is adjusted in both directions;
2. The pole diameter is about Φ280 mm, the pole face size is Φ150mm, the air gap adjustable range is 0-200 mm, and the magnetic field size is Φ150×200 mm3
3. Magnetic field index: When the air gap is 150mm, the central magnetic field is better than 0.7T;
4. Uniformity zone: the magnetic field uniformity in the center of the magnetic field is 30×30×30 mm3 ΔH/H=0.02
5. Cooling method: internal cooling water cooling and air cooling.
6. Working time: when the air gap is 150mm and the magnetic field is 0.5T, it can work continuously for 4 hours, and the temperature rise is ≤40℃
7. Peripheral dimensions: depth × width × height 720 × 850 × 820mm3
2. Electromagnet with DC power supply
(1) The power supply model is WWL-15K, and the output is a continuous manual adjustable, voltage-stabilized, and steady-current DC device. The main performance characteristics of the equipment:
1. The control circuit is integrated and has high reliability;
2. The output voltage and current are continuously adjustable, and the characteristics of voltage stabilization and current stabilization are good;
3. The equipment can meet the user's requirements for voltage stabilization and current stabilization: the cabinet is equipped with voltage and current figures to indicate the working status;
4. Dry-type high-power transformers are used and installed in the cabinet. The power supply equipment has a compact structure and high efficiency.
(2) Main technical parameters
The main technical indicators of this equipment meet the requirements of its corresponding WDN-280 heat-treated electromagnet as a load:
Rated DC current: 0-80A adjustable
Rated DC voltage: 0-200V adjustable
Power reverse function: current can be reversed at zero crossing
output power: 15KW
Voltage adjustment range: 0～100%
Steady flow accuracy: not less than ±0.5%
Stabilization accuracy: not less than ±0.5%
The electromagnet adopts an internal cooling water cooling device, equipped with a chiller, which can work for a long time.
The relevant parts and performance parameters of the chiller are as follows:
4. Tube furnace with electromagnet
This tube furnace is specially designed for magnetic field heat treatment. It is used with WDN-280 electromagnet. It has a small shape and does not affect the heat radiation of the electromagnet. The heating resistance wire adopts non-magnetic winding method to avoid The furnace wire generates a magnetic field. The heating furnace is set up in the center of the magnetic field, and the placement structure is designed according to the user's use form and considered at the same time as the electromagnet structure design. The tube furnace uses Swedish Kanthal resistance wire as the heating element, adopts a double-layer shell structure and a 40-segment program temperature control system of Shimaden, Japan, phase-shifting trigger, thyristor control, the furnace is made of alumina polycrystalline fiber material, and the furnace tube Both ends can be sealed with stainless steel flanges. The stainless steel flanges are equipped with gas nozzles, valves and pressure gauges, equipped with a vacuum atmosphere tube, which can pass protective gases such as nitrogen; equipped with a vacuum pump, which can be vacuumed. The vacuum degree can reach 10-3 Pa during vacuuming. The furnace has the advantages of balanced temperature field, low surface temperature, fast temperature rise and fall, and energy saving. It is a professional supporting product for magnetic field heat treatment.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
* Note: Please be sure to fill in the information accurately and keep the communication unblocked. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.